It’s that time of year again, and once again War Machine are holding our own Secret Santa!
If you didn’t participate last year or you’ve not heard of Secret Santa before, this is how it works: people that want to participate sign up. Then, each person is randomly given the name of one of the other people that signed up to get a gift for. Everyone gets a gift from someone, but they don’t know who it’s from. This means people can anonymously give silly and fun gifts without anyone knowing who the giver was. Once your gift is ready for your assigned partner, you pass it on to a neutral party who then gives them out at an assigned time with all present.
Sound like fun? It sure is. If you want to participate, all you need to do is fill out the form below and submit it. There are a few rules, though:
- Your gifts must be something that’s obtainable in-game, not something that can be bought with real-world money. We want to keep it fair for all participating.
- Keep your partner secret! It’s much more fun this way.
- No partner trading – it just becomes a logistical nightmare.
- Even though it might be tempting to wrap your gift with the in-game wrapping paper, as Anjanti pointed out to us wrapping a present puts a “From” tag on it, and that would ruin the “secret” part of the Secret Santa!
- Sign up only once! Don’t be greedy 🙂
You’ll need to sign up for the event by Wednesday the 30th of November so that we have time to randomly determine the matches and get prepared. You’ll be told of your partner by the 1st of December, and you can then begin your hunt for the perfect gift!
Once your gift is prepared, send it in an in-game mail to Dakhan, making sure to indicate who the gift is to in your mail message, by the 8th of December. We’ll then hold a gift-giving event on Saturday the 10th of December at 8:00pm Server Time.
Remember, this is all about fun, so let’s make it as fun as possible!