The competition is now closed – thanks everyone that entered! We’ll be doing the judging this weekend.
Notice for all!
It has come to our attention that despite managements best efforts, there is still some positivity within War Machine. As you know we’ve done some great work with the ‘No fun on progression night’ policy and the even more popular ‘Plan to fail’ seminars (thanks Chili). In spite of all this it seems there are still some pockets of resistance in the guild. This type of behaviour needs to be eradicated immediately.
To that end we’re running a competition.
We want your best demotivational poster. We at War Machine are dedicated to seeing our members lost and down trodden and to help with this cause we need as many demotivational messages out there as possible.
Posters will be judged on three main criteria:
There are a few rules however:
- Only in game screen shots will be accepted
- All posters must fit the standard format of a demotivational poster. If you need help making one, this handy generator might do the trick.
- Only one entry per person
- No inappropriate content including language
- Must be your own footage from in game (no grabbing from someone else’s work)
- All entries must be sent to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
You can work together as a team if you choose (although teamwork is highly discouraged at War Machine we’ve found we can’t stamp it out completely) but it’s still only one entry per person.
If you would like to see an example of what a WOW demotivational poster might look like this:
- 1st Prize – 5,000 Gold
- 2nd Prize – 2,000 Gold
- 3rd Prize – 1,000 Gold
Good luck to you all.
Bannox & Dakhan
Positively leading through negativity